Tuesday, December 2, 2008

10 Things a la Helene Blowers

  1. My favorite foods are guacamole, cashews, and mashed potatoes.
  2. In middle school I excelled at softball, cheerleading, and track but by sophomore year of high school I dropped sports to hang out with the artsy crowd.
  3. As a pre-teen I had crushes on Ralph Macchio, Kirk Cameron and The Coreys (oh, how I miss those pre-MTV, bad reality show days)... This also dates me.
  4. I also enjoy concerts. I hate concert prices. The best concert I have ever attended is Rage Against the Machine and my first concert ever was Kris Kross. Again, dating myself.
  5. I have had the same CatKey (the cool, metal kind) attached to my keychain for 5 years. Prior to that my mom had it attached to her keychain for about 20 years. I feel like I've lost my keys a million times but I somehow still have the catkey.
  6. I can't think of any pet peeves right now but I'm sure I have quite a few
  7. Hmmm... things you are good at that are trivial. I would have to say being an awesome thrift store scout.
  8. My boyfriend and I plan to spend late summer 2009 camping our way out to the Pacific Northwest to visit my sister .
  9. I had major brushes with fame while visiting LA for spring break in college. If you count Keenan Ivory Wayans and Ian Ziering (yes! Steve Sanders from 90210 - again, dating myself) as famous. There was some other guy, too, but I can't remember his name.
  10. I have one dog, a boxer named Hank, and two cats, Dexter and Linus. Linus is not named after the Peanuts character but rather Linus Torvalds, the creator of Linux (who was named after Linus Pauling - god, how I love wikipedia!)

1 comment:

HeleneB said...

wow. what a great list. C0ngrats on completing L&P